Our services continue after we have placed you. We will be there to offer advice whenever you need it and have regular catch ups to ensure both you and the client are happy.
Whether you’re looking for a permanent, interim or temporary role, we help secretarial and business support specialists from Office Managers to PA’s including Trading Floor Secretaries, Corporate Receptionists, Team Secretaries and Admin Assistants.
At Lily Shippen, we understand that looking for a new job can be daunting and stressful so we aim to make the process of registering as simple as possible for you. We will meet you face to face. This will enable us to get to know you personally and understand exactly what you are looking for in your next role. We take personal responsibility for each candidate that we place and will always be honest with you and suggest potential roles, career advice and interview preparation.
We have extensive client knowledge and will talk to you about the role itself, the culture of the firm, the career progression available and why we think it may be the perfect job for you.
Lily Shippen is a specialist recruitment agency and our services continue after we have placed you in your role. We will be there to offer advice whenever you need it and regularly catch up with you and see how you are getting on.
We place candidates across London – including the West End, City of London and Canary Wharf – and in Manchester.
Roles that we have recently placed:
- Temporary Receptionist – Law Firm, Manchester
- Campaign Planner – Media Firm, London
- Team Assistant – Property Firm, Manchester
- Office Manager – Property Firm, Manchester
- Personal Assistant to CEO – Private Equity Firm, London
- Part-Time Office Manager – Financial Services Firm, London
- Legal Personal Assistant – Manchester
- Head of Reception – Technology Firm, London
- Executive Assistant – Insurance Firm, London