A client of ours is looking for a Reception Supervisor/Office Administrator to join their Birmingham City office. Successful candidates would be working in a busy environment and therefore this role will suit someone who wants a fast-paced and varied role.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting employees, clients and external stakeholders
- Diary management
- Booking meeting rooms
- Planning charity and seasonal events, as well as assisting with the planning of external events
- Sending out event invites, giving updates and tracking attendance
- Overseeing the reception area, housekeeping and supplies
- Answering and diverting calls, responding to general enquiries and taking messages
- Ensuring all staff and visitors have signed in
- Ordering of stationery and printing equipment and managing stock levels
- Ordering Business Cards
- Processing invoices
- Sorting incoming and outgoing post, franking and distributing
- Liaising with marking department
- Ordering of equipment for employees
- Acting as first port of call for suppliers and contractors
- Overseeing maintenance, refurbishment and office inspections and booking in relevant checks
- Printing, binding and compiling of documents
- Prior experience in a reception role
- Experience overseeing other members of staff is desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Ability to think on your feet and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working autonomously as well as in a team
- Confident when working to deadlines
- Well presented and professional
This is great role for someone who wants to work in a professional and dynamic environment.
Salary up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Manchester and Leeds. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Private PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.