An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing but established company based in Manchester City Centre who are looking for an Office Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This company has a fast-paced and fun environment and is made up of hard-working and ambitious individuals. This role would suit candidates who are wanting to grow within a role and be the go-to person within the office.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing the day-to-day smooth running of the office
- Ordering any office equipment or supplies
- Booking in meeting and appointments for the Directors
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the office
- Working closely with HR
- Raising and processing invoices
- Organising events and activities for the team
- Liaising with vendors and contracts to organise repairs and negotiate pricing/contracts
- Working closely with IT
- On-boarding new team members
- Acting as first point of contact within the office
- Working alongside accountant to submit and prepare monthly, as well as year-end figures
- Maintaining and updating CRM system
- Compiling reports for the Management team
- In charge of payroll
- Prior experience within a similar style role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Quick learner
- Good time management skills
- Strong communicator
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
This a brilliant role and would be a great opportunity for an ambitious self-starter who wants to grow with a company and become a valued member of staff.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Manchester and Leeds. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Private PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.