A great opportunity has arisen for a bright graduate to join a leading executive search company based in Manchester city centre as an administration assistant. Ideally, you will be wanting to make a career out of office support work and be wanting to work in a busy and fun environment. The team are very social and you’ll be wanting to work in this type of environment.
- Reformat complex Candidate Profiles, including writing a summary about the candidate
- Managing and completing complex, in depth Research Projects for our clients
- Prepare and produce correspondence and documents for meetings
- Any other administration and operations duties as and when necessary
- Must be articulate and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills; highly experienced in Windows including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Demonstrate the ability to work with confidential information and exhibit a high degree of trustworthiness
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritising in a fast-paced environment with close attention to detail, accuracy and timelines
- Resourceful and can work autonomously, take initiative and demonstrate excellent follow through
- Team player who exhibits strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage complex assignments
- Highly discreet and professional approach
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and flexible to changing circumstances
- Educated to A-level or above
- Experience with producing large pieces of research or documents would be advantageous but not vita
You will be joining a company with;
- A competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Bank Holidays
- A friendly, supportive and fun working environment
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- Private healthcare scheme once probation has been passed
- Modern office located in the Northern Quarter
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career and who is wanting to work somewhere with a fast-paced environment as an Administration Assistant. You will learn a lot and will have fun along the way!
£17,000 per annum.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Manchester and Leeds. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Private PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.