A prestigious and rapidly growing financial services firm, based in central Manchester, are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant on a permanent basis. This role will be supporting the Portfolio team and will involve liaising with companies CEOs, therefore prior client facing experience would be an advantage.
- Managing diaries
- Following up and liaising extensively with several Investor Directors
- Booking internal and external meetings
- Minute taking
- Creating presentations using PowerPoint
- Screening calls
- Supporting projects across the office and businesses
- General administration duties
- At least 3 years PA experience, supporting at a senior level
- Ability to work longer hours if needed during busy periods
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong MS Office knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that have exciting growth plans and who are a market leader in the North West.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Manchester and Leeds. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Private PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.