A well-established Investment Firm based in the West End are recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join their team on a permanent basis to support the President. This is a brilliant opportunity for candidates with strong financial services experience who are looking for a new challenge.
Duties will include:
- Extensive diary and complex travel management across multiple time zones
- Producing itineraries
- Complex visas
- Ordering of office supplies
- Negotiating with external parties for the office contracts
- Ensuring the smooth everyday running of the office
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and clients
- Being first point of contact
- Inbox management
- Attending meetings and circulating follow up minutes
- Production of meeting agendas and documentation
- Correspondence on behalf of the President
- Booking of events, client meetings, lunches and dinners
- Organising away days and weekends
- General running of the office
- Ad hoc administration support as and when required
- Financial services experience
- At least 5 years in a similar style role
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Mature in your approach
This is a wonderful opportunity to make a role your own within a mid-sized reputable company.
Working hours are 9am-5pm.
Salary between £45,000 and £55,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus benefits and bonus.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Manchester and Leeds. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.