An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Personal/Admin Assistant to join a reputable investment advisory with global offices based in Manchester City Centre.
This is a diverse role with great scope for career progression.
• Working closely with and reporting in to the PA to the Managing Director
• Overseeing Board Room bookings
• Setting up the Conference and Board Rooms for meetings
• Making travel arrangements
• Providing support and helping to organise and plan annual company events
• Managing the Manchester team’s diaries
• Booking and arranging meetings for the team
• Printing and binding presentations and meeting documents
• Answering calls, diverting them to the relevant party and taking accurate messages
• Liaising with couriers and posting important information to the company’s global offices
• Ensuring office stationary and stock is at adequate levels and placing/receiving orders when necessary
• Meeting and greeting guests on arrival
• Assisting with IT, video and tele conferencing for meetings
• Updating and managing internal databases
• Collating and carrying out research for the team as and when necessary
• General administrative duties as and when required
• More responsibilities may be given within time
Skills Required/Person Specification:
• Prior administrative experience necessary
• Competent using Outlook, Excel and Microsoft Office packages
• High level of organisational skills and attention to detail
• Fast learner
• Acting with strict confidentiality at all times
• Professional and personable demeanour
• Well-presented and well spoken
• Strong communication skills both written and verbally
• Ability to prioritise your workload
• Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
• Happy working within a small team
• Proactive, positive and flexible approach
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is wanting a career as a Personal Assistant. This role is perfect for someone for whom no job is too big or too small and who wants to get involved in all aspects of the company and grow within a role.
This role is paying up to £22,000 per annum dependent on experience and the company offer a brilliant benefits package
Hours are 8:30am-6pm.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London and Manchester. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.