A new vacancy has arisen for a Personal Assistant to join a leading law firm based in Leeds City centre, on a permanent basis. This role would suit someone with at least 6 years’ personal assistant experience, within a corporate or professional services environment.
- Diary management to team of partners and fee earners
- Drafting engagement letters
- Supporting fee earners’ business development activity
- Booking travel and hotels
- Coordinating internal and external meetings
- Assisting partners and fee earners with billing process
- General personal assistant and administration duties
- High degree of competence in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Legal PA experience in either a Corporate or Finance focused role would be preferred but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with appropriate and effective use of grammar and punctuation
- Three years’ experience (or equivalent) gained within a comparable environment and at an appropriate level
- Willingness to work flexibly to meet client needs
This is a fantastic role, working for a forward-thinking firm with an international presence. You will be part of a cohesive working culture and no day will be the same.
£25,000 per annum – £28,000 per annum DOE.