A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a regional law firm on a permanent basis. This role will be based in Manchester City Centre and will be within their Real Estate Department.
**Candidates will only be successful if they have prior experience as a Legal Secretary within a Real Estate Department**
Duties will include:
• Full secretarial support to the lawyers within the Real Estate department
• Production of documents and letters
• Liaising with clients both in person and over the phone
• Opening and closing of files
• Undertaking billing procedures
• General organisation of files and file systems
• Arranging meetings
• Booking appointments
• Undertaking post completion
• Candidates MUST have prior experience working as a Legal Secretary within a Real Estate environment
• Strong organisation skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Brilliant communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Ability to work as part of a team
£22,000 to £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to join a leading law firm who have been recgonised as an excellent company to work for.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London and Manchester. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.