An amazing opportunity has arisen for a for an Office Administrator/ Personal Assistant to join an established University based in Manchester City Centre on a permanent basis. This is a great company to work for with a lot of opportunity for progression.
You will be working as part of a team as well as providing high level administrative and secretarial support.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide confidential administrative and secretarial support
- Act as the main point of contact while developing a strong network of contacts
- Extensive diary management including travel and meeting arrangements
- Plan meetings and schedules and arrange visits to the University
- Assist in the management of high-level events
- Produce letter and email draft correspondence
- Ensure that urgent emails are highlighted and prioritised
- General administration duties and assist in general office management
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, email and internet
Experience in the following are essential:
- Assisting with event planning
- Organising diaries and office systems
- Business and administration support
Salary: £22,659- £25,482 (depending on experience)
Hours of work: 35 hours per week (must be worked between 8.30am-5.30pm)
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Manchester and Cheshire. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.