A fantastic part-time opportunity has arisen, working for a prestigious financial services firm based in Wilmslow as an administrator. This role is a permanent position working 3 days per week in the Wilmslow office.
- Assist with filing of documents (primarily electronically)
- Assist in the monitoring of various diary systems
- Collate, document and maintain up to date records of security documents and title deeds, which also involves sending the documents off-site to storage
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries
- Photocopy and print various documents on behalf of other colleagues
- Book rail travel, hotel accommodation and flights in accordance with Group travel policy
- Completion of expense claims and management of company credit cards on behalf of other team members
- Management of team diaries, including the booking of appointments with external clients / business contacts and ensuring that diaries are kept up to date.
- Greeting visitors, providing refreshments.
- Inputting information into databases or Excel files
- Assist in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations as required
- Provide assistance/cover for office management related tasks (i.e. ordering stationery, office supplies, payment of invoices)
- Use a variety of software packages (including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) to manage data and produce documents and presentations
- Strong organisational skills
- Accurate keyboard skills as well as good numeracy and literacy skills with the ability to multi-task
- Good PowerPoint skills would be advantageous
- The ability to plan own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines
- The ability to accept and understand instructions
- Team working ability
- Reliability and honesty
This is a great opportunity to work for an extremely reputable firm in a part-time capacity. You will be able to commute to Wilmslow and relatively flexible with working days.
£15,000 per annum (Equates to £25,000 per annum on a full-time salary)
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Manchester and Leeds. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Private PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.