A world-class hedge fund is looking for a Personal Assistant to join their team based in the heart of the West End. The role is supporting 2 Portfolio Managers. You will be a Personal Assistant in stunning offices and be a valued member of the team.
PA experience within a hedge fund, Investment Management firm or Investment bank for a minimum of 3 years is ideal for this role and you must be able to demonstrate tenure and loyalty within your roles.
Excellent bonus potential, perks like free lunch daily and working alongside a dedicated and hardworking team. Working hours are 7.30am – 5pm.
- Answering phones
- Managing schedules/diaries to 2 Portfolio Managers
- Organising travel arrangements: flights hotels cars and preparation of itineraries
- Significant liaison with brokers for company meetings/ models/reports
- Regular liaison with client companies to request information or schedule calls/ meetings
- Arranging attendance at conferences and road shows
- Completing monthly expense reports
- Preparation of client documents
- Management reporting
- General administration
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- At least 3 years’ experience in a personal assistant role, ideally within a hedge fund, investment management or investment banking
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Proficient in the use of Word and Outlook
This is a great role for someone who is looking to further their career and work for a renowned business. Hard work is highly rewarded in this company!
£45,000 – £50,000 per annum.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London and Manchester. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.