£28,000 - £35,000 per annum
A prestigious company based in Manchester city centre is looking to recruit a personal assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a new role so there is the chance to make it your own and the role has scope to grow over time too. Ideally you will have between 5-8 years personal assistant experience.
- Extensive diary management
- Screening calls
- Liaising with stakeholders and their PAs
- Booking internal and external meetings
- Following up on Board actions
- Booking travel including flights, hotels and transfers
- Processing expenses
- Following up on the signing of documentation
- General administration duties
- MS Office knowledge
- At least 5 years’ experience in a personal assistant role
This is a career defining role working for a dynamic and forward-thinking company. The team has a flat structure and you will feel valued from day one.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Manchester and Leeds. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Private PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.