My client based in Leigh, Wigan is looking for an Executive Personal Assistant to support their Managing Director. This is a great role as no day will be the same and you will really have the chance to make it your own.
- Diary management to Managing Director
- Booking internal and external meetings
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Issuing new starter offer letters, contracts and inductions
- Liaising with third party human resources provider
- Keeping employee list up to date
- Processing leavers paperwork
- Sharing customer spend information with sales teams
- Coordinating new account applications with sales team
- Setting up prospect accounts on system
- Writing annual in house newsletter and working with the design team on production
- Writing quarterly mini newsletters
- Head of social committee member
- Organising events including the Christmas party
- Keeping noticeboards up to date with event information and which charities the business has supported
- Coordinating travel bookings and hotels as required
- Liaising with local hotels
- Liaising with agencies on the PSL
- Checking monthly payment runs
- At least 2 years’ experience in a PA role
- Excellent communication skills
- MS Office knowledge
- Valid, clean driving license and own car
This is a great role as you will be joining a company where you will feel valued and will be able to make it your own. You will be a true facilitator for the Managing Director.
£25,000 – £30,000 per annum.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London and Manchester. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.