An exciting opportunity has arisen, working for a well-known and extremely reputable firm based near Manchester Airport. This is a full-time, permanent position for a personal assistant who has worked in a similar environment and is used to working to tight deadlines.
- Diary management and maintenance
- Organising meetings
- Processing expenses using Concur
- Processing and tracking purchase requisitions
- Booking travel and producing itineraries
- Organising annual workshops including event management and travel
- Creating meeting agendas
- Supporting with presentations and data collection activities
- Reviewing and implementing processes
- Screening calls
- Liaising with all levels of seniority across the organisation
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, supporting at a senior level
- MS office knowledge
- Ability to work to deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
- Discreet and able to deal with confidential information
This is a wonderful opportunity to make your mark on a role and grow it. You will need to be confident to guide your team and there is career progression available for the right candidate.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London and Manchester. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.