Our client, a reputable company based in Media City, is currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to support their CEO and CFO. This is a great opportunity for someone who has some administration experience and who is looking to progress their career.
- Diary management
- Booking meetings and fielding calls
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Organising Board meetings
- Preparing documentation
- Processing expenses
- Assisting with Companies House submissions
- Occasional support to Board
- Assisting human resources with administration support and candidate coordination
- Event management
- Organising sales conferences and assisting onsite (annually)
- Assisting with the organisation of Christmas party and other events
- General administration duties
- At least 18 month’s previous administration experience, preferably gained in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work
- Previous experience of diary and travel management
- You will be computer literate with a working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, Powerpoint and related programs
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels.
- A real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed
- Great organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi task, prioritise and delegate when necessary
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work
This is a great opportunity for someone who is early on in their support career and is looking to gain exposure, supporting at a senior level within a reputable organisation.
£20,000 – £22,000 per annum
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Manchester and Leeds. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Private PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.