An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Private/Business PA to support an extremely busy individual who is well-known within the creative world. The individual will have between 2-7 years experience working within a similar role either as a Private PA or a Corporate PA and be looking for their next exciting challenge.
The successful candidate will support their Principal both in their personal and business life.
- Coordinating complex and every-changing daily calendars
- Working alongside and liaising with 2 other Assistants
- Organising events and meetings
- Booking last minute dinner reservations
- Taking on projects, such as house renovations
- Booking and organising of travel, accommodation and itineraries
- Overseeing housekeeping staff and nannys
- Booking and managing appointments
- Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients and internal/external stakeholders
- Other tasks and errands as required
- Support with personal and lifestyle management
- A minimum of 2 years’ previous experience as a Private/Business Personal Assistant is essential
- Ideally educated to Degree standard
- Ability to travel with boss both internationally and in London if required occasionally
- Commercially minded
- Business acumen
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of online calendars and office equipment
- You will need to be a good communicator (via phone, email and in-person) and able to anticipate people’s needs easily
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Excellent organisation skills and an ability to think proactively and prioritise work
- The right person will ideally be bright and hard-working
- Candidates should have longevity in their recent roles
This will be a career defining role for the right person. It will be varied, fast-paced and no day will ever be the same. Ambition and drive is necessary, there will be a lot to learn and is a fantastic opportunity to improve your business and life skills.
This is a 24/7 role however the core working hours will be 9am-6pm. Flexibility is required.
Salary is up to £45,000 per annum (depending on experience).
The Principal’s office is based in Soho.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.