A new opportunity has arisen for a private PA to support a high net worth couple based in Cheshire. This role would allow the individual the flexibility to work from home as well as running errands and going to meetings with my client, therefore a driver with access to a car is essential.
- Managing the couples personal life and setting up shared calendars
- Extensive diary management for business and personal appointments
- Supporting with family matters including events, travel, gifts and more
- Liaising with staff within the couples businesses
- Running errands
- Booking travel
- Organising appointments
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Experience working as an EA / PA to Director / HNWI, managing all aspects of their personal life
- Ability to work autonomously
- Driver with access to a car
This is a great opportunity in Cheshire for someone who is looking for a role that they can make their own. You will have the opportunity to work from your own home as well as meeting at the couples home and going to meetings. Initially this would be on a temporary contract with the view to becoming permanent.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Manchester and Leeds. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Private PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.