A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Team Assistant to join a reputable international Law Firm in Central London, based near Liverpool Street Station. This is a permanent post and will suit an ambitious individual who wants to learn and utilise their professional skillset.
Within the position, you will be working as an integral part of the fee earner support team, providing full administrative support to the Partners, fee earners and PA’s in all departments.
This exciting role offers a wide variety of of tasks that provide a breadth of experience in developing a range of skills within a prestigious city firm.
Main responsibilities and skills:
- Exceptional client service skills
- Filing and file management, including file opening and closing
- Undertaking money laundering checks, including data input and schedule for future checks
- Assisting at internal and external events and seminars
- Assisting with the billing process and billing drive
- Producing and engrossing documents
- Scheduling and compiling bibles of documents
- Obtaining official copy documents from various local authorities and other third-party search providers
- Using Land Registry Portal and TM Group (online searches services)
- Administering NHBC applications
- Filing of deeds, documents, correspondence and other documentation
- Maintaining filing and document management systems
- Assisting with the administration of file archiving and retrieval service
- Scanning, photocopying, printing and filing
- Ad hoc administrative duties where required
- Provide support and cover for administrative staff and assist other departments as required
- Assisting with incoming/outgoing post duties
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle and prioritise competing demands and work within deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
- An effective and committed team player
- Ability to use initiative and apply common sense
- An ability to operate autonomously with minimum supervision – a self-starter
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
Experience and qualifications:
- A thorough understanding in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in an administrative role (desirable)
- Positive and proactive
- Ability to prioritise
- Team Player
Salary will be up to £22,000 per annum (depending on experience).
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Manchester and Leeds. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.