A great opportunity to join an established organisation in Manchester city centre as an administrator has arisen. This is a temporary administration position and therefore, candidates must be available to start immediately or at short notice. This role would suit someone with roughly 2 years’ plus administration or PA experience who is looking to progress.
- Provide full PA and administration support
- Managing diaries and responding to queries
- Arranging appointments, meetings and travel
- Dealing with incoming communications
- Liaising with a wide range of internal colleagues and external organisations
- Producing high quality presentation materials
- Managing specific events and visits
- Providing summary reports
- General administration and secretarial duties
- Proficient in working with standard IT applications i.e. MS Office and PowerPoint
- Ability to produce documentation
- At least 2 years’ administration or PA experience
- Ability to liaise with all levels of seniority
Hourly rate will be dependent on experience but up to £12 per hour.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Manchester and Leeds. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Private PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.