A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a career Receptionist who covers temporary days/contracts only to cover any future holiday, sickness or ad hoc days for a reputable hedge fund based in stunning offices in the West End. This role would suit a candidate who is proactive and a self-starter and is looking to work alongside this company as and when required.
Duties will include:
- Front of house – meeting and greeting guests and clients on arrival
- Answering and diverting calls, taking messages and dealing with enquiries
- Registering guests – WHS registration system
- Responsible for sorting and distrusting the mail and any deliveries
- Liaising with couriers with regards to deliveries
- Creating and managing security passes and badges
- Managing the Office programs
- Maintaining office supplies and ordering more stock where necessary
- Processing invoices and raising requisitions
- Managing and liaising with office services i.e. cleaners/contractors
- Maintaining and monitoring various databases
- Dealing with day-to-day maintenance of the office and responsible for rectifying any issues within the office
- Career temp with reception/front of house experience
- Experience within financial services preferred
- Passionate about the role
- Reliable and able to cover last minute days
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Well presented
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
This client is looking to train up a member of staff so that as and when cover is needed they can hit the ground running. This is an amazing temporary opportunity for a career temp to join a well established company who are highly recognized within their industry.
Hourly rate will be up to £14.95 per hour depending on experience.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Manchester and Cheshire. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors.